Skip to main content

Review: Wall Street Titan

Wall Street Titan Wall Street Titan by Anna Zaires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is cute and intense at the same time. I loved everything about this book. Marcus and Emma is a very interesting couple. I adored Emma, she is cute and adorable. I liked how she was caring for her cats. She was really a perfect cat lady. It was enjoyable to see how Emma and Marcus's relationship progress. I would have loved this book more if it didn't end with a cliffhanger. But I understand why the author did it. She just wanted to make a sequel, other than that I don't see any reason for the cliffhanger, it seemed forced.

There are many adorable moments in this book that made me laugh. I didn't expect this book to be cute. It was a good surprised and I enjoyed every bit of it.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Consolation Prize

Consolation Prize by Linda Kage My rating: 5 of 5 stars A bittersweet feeling washed over me as I finished this book. Can't believe little Colton is all grown up. I enjoyed the budding romance between him and Julianna. Also, I liked how the author handles racism in this book. The ending with every couple literally made me feel nostalgic. If you are into NA Romance definitely check this series. It's filled with emotions, fun, and tons of sexy times between the protagonists. View all my reviews