Skip to main content

Review: Going Under

Going Under Going Under by Skye Jordan


I’ve been needed for so long, I couldn’t see the difference between need and want. And the idea of having a woman as strong as KT wanting me without needing me feels… surprisingly powerful.


Who doesn't enjoy reading a story that consists of a strong, independent, and confident heroine?

The children are so cute. I loved their relationship with the heroine. It's not a lengthy book and I was never bored.

Both protagonists are remarkable. Even though it's not a lengthy book, the author was able to provide a phenomenal character growth of both protagonists. I also liked how the hero sacrifices towards the end to support the heroine. I never saw a book where the hero leaves everything and completely supports the heroine. Most of the time it's the other way around. Hats off to the author for writing such a unique and cute book.

Arc provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

Professional Reader

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Consolation Prize

Consolation Prize by Linda Kage My rating: 5 of 5 stars A bittersweet feeling washed over me as I finished this book. Can't believe little Colton is all grown up. I enjoyed the budding romance between him and Julianna. Also, I liked how the author handles racism in this book. The ending with every couple literally made me feel nostalgic. If you are into NA Romance definitely check this series. It's filled with emotions, fun, and tons of sexy times between the protagonists. View all my reviews