Skip to main content

Review: Leo

Leo Leo by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is really long. I was totally exhausted.Although it was too draggy, especially in the middle, I ended up enjoying it.



My main problem is the Preston boys. They are such hypocrites. They say they have changed and then they bad mouth behind Mia's back.



I wasn't very fond of neither Lucas nor Logan. And only Logan apologized to Mia but Lucas never did. Why? Because he is bad with words.



Leo annoyed me a lot. Even though Mia had Bulimia she decided to be with Leo and he just pushed her away. I was really angry. However, when he fought for her later I felt good. I wonder if they didn't have their son Benny, would Leo fight for her? Lucy is the best Preston among them. The twins Liam and Linc were also fascinating. I wanted more scenes of Lachlan. Furthermore, Mia deserves better. Overall, the story itself wasn't bad, I enjoyed it other than these issues.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: From Blood and Ash

From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout My rating: 5 of 5 stars This is one of the best books I read this year. I was a bit reluctant to read it because it's really long but I am glad I gave this book a try. If I didn't I wouldn't know what I was missing. I must admit the beginning of the book was very slow. Also, I felt tons of information was thrown towards the end like a bucket full of water. It could have been progressed slowly. I was almost lost because lots of information at the same time does that. Both protagonists are excellent. Poppy is a maiden, I felt bad for her. She didn't have any choice in her life. Everything was already decided for her because she is the maiden. She longed for a normal life. Even though she is sheltered, she isn't weak. Rather she can fight, protect herself on her own which I loved. Now Hawke or Casteel, how I do mention him. From the beginning, he felt suspicious to me. But I didn't thi...

Review: The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones

The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones by Daven McQueen This is such a beautiful story. The plot revolves around Ethan and Juniper and their unforgettable summer in 1955. Although I loved the book, I have a few issues. The writing of this author isn't very mature. I heard it's a Wattpad story. I think the author should have polished the book a little bit more before publishing. The sentence structure was poor and the word choice wasn't rich either. Also, Juniper's family issue wasn't focused much. It was mostly focused on Ethan and his struggle. I would love to read more about her. The main issue I have with this book is the title because when I read the first chapter I immediately knew something bad happened to Juniper. It gave away the major plot twist. However, these issues can be overlooked because the plot is tragic and beautiful at the same time. Nonetheless, Its a story about friendship, innocence, and racism. Arc provided through NetGa...