Skip to main content

Review: Worth It

Worth It Worth It by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is really good. I devoured it, a total page-turner for me. It was upsetting to know what happened to Knox in the prison. Felicity is a strong woman. I loved how she sticks to Knox even though he pushed her away thinking she deserves better.

I needed more of them. Their present situation and how they cope up with everything. I wish the book was a bit longer with more scenes of them. Also, I wanted more scenes of Knox getting his life together. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it tremendously.



Trigger Warning: rape, false imprisonment

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Consolation Prize

Consolation Prize by Linda Kage My rating: 5 of 5 stars A bittersweet feeling washed over me as I finished this book. Can't believe little Colton is all grown up. I enjoyed the budding romance between him and Julianna. Also, I liked how the author handles racism in this book. The ending with every couple literally made me feel nostalgic. If you are into NA Romance definitely check this series. It's filled with emotions, fun, and tons of sexy times between the protagonists. View all my reviews