Skip to main content

Awakening


This is my favorite book in the trilogy. This is the second installment and it had more action. Cora was naive but she was fighting and Marcus was the perfect alpha male in this mafia world. The plot was good, I was always on the edge to see what happens.

 It had action and filled with so many emotions. The book ends with a cliffhanger so I had to jump for the next book immediately to see what happened. That's how much I enjoyed this book. I would definitely recommend this book to those who love mafia romances, a possessive hero and a modern retelling of Hades and Persephone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews