Skip to main content

Queen of The Underworld


This is the end of the trilogy of Cora and Marcus. I enjoyed the series, the ending was alright. However, it was surreal how Cora just changed suddenly. I know she needed to be strong, and it's fitting but I don't know, it just didn't felt right that she abruptly changed. Marcus is still the alpha male he was, but he became almost a lovesick puppy in this book. I understand the changes but it just felt something was lacking. I loved the chemistry between the protagonist. This book has flaws but yet the author pulled it off well, a really good adaptation of Hades and Persephone from Greek mythology. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews