Skip to main content

Review: Flutter

Flutter Flutter by Olivia Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is so good. It gave me so many feels.



This is me reading this book.



Now someone hold me because I am wrecked.



This book is tragic. The author is really talented. There were times I was completely shocked by the event that was playing out. Dylan and Presley are a perfect match. What happened to Presley was terrible. Presley's father should rot in jail. I didn't feel any sympathy for Presley's mother either.



Cody's story was kinda felt predictable, it was intriguing at the beginning but I kind of guessed what can happen later but still, I enjoyed it. 



I wish there were more elaborated epilogue. Both Presley and Dylan love each other fiercely I felt I needed more of them, I am glad they both fought every obstacle and finally found happiness. It will be hard for Presley, she has to adjust with everything after what was done to her by her parents but Dylan will be with her and I know everything will be alright. I was awake the whole night but I just couldn't leave it unfinished. It's a really good book. 

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews