Skip to main content

Dark Notes


Title: Dark Notes
Author: Pam Godwin
Genre: Erotica, Adult Fiction, Romance
Published April: 3rd 2016
Standalone: Yes 

They call me a slut. Maybe I am. Sometimes I do things I despise. Sometimes men take without asking. But I have a musical gift, only a year left of high school, and a plan. With one obstacle. Emeric Marceaux doesn’t just take. He seizes my will power and bangs it like a dark note. When he commands me to play, I want to give him everything. I kneel for his punishments, tremble for his touch, and risk it all for our stolen moments. He’s my obsession, my master, my music. And my teacher.





Dark Note is a forbidden student/ teacher romance. I didn't have many expectations from this book. I thought it would be another erotica about a forbidden relationship between an old teacher and his very young student. I read a few pages and already realized it's more than that.

It's an emotional steamy novel with a very solid plot. Ivory didn't have an easy life. She is poor and men had always taken advantage of her. She tries really hard to hold onto her dreams to study in an elite musical collage that her father dreamed of. Even though she was strong, she was also very naive.

Emeric was immediately attracted to Ivory, he is confident, arrogant and kinky. When Emeric found out what happened to Ivory and what is she doing just to survive, he helps her in every way he can. Together they overcome their past. I really liked how Emeric took care of Ivory. She suffered a lot, it was really tragic but in the end, she was happy because of Emeric and it was wonderful.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews