Skip to main content

Twisted Emotions


Title: Twisted Emotions
Series: The Camorra Chronicles #2
Author: Cora Reilly
Published: January 8th, 2019
Standalone: Yes (I would recommend reading the previous books)


Nino Falcone is genius and monster. As the right hand man and brother of the Capo of the Camorra, his lack of feelings is a blessing, not a curse – until his brother asks him to marry for the sake of the Camorra. Kiara Vitiello, cousin of the Capo of the New York Famiglia, is chosen to marry Nino Falcone to prevent war with the Camorra, but what she hears about Las Vegas makes her veins pulse with terror. After her father betrayed his Capo and paid with his life, her family thinks marriage is her only chance to bring honor to her name; but only Kiara knows she’s a faulty prize given in return for peace. A man incapable of emotions and a woman scarred by the past – an arranged marriage with the potential to unite, or destroy…






This is my most favorite book of Camorra series and they are my most favorite couple along with Aria and Luca in the mafia Universe of Cora Reilly. This book was intense, passionate, and emotional. Nino and Kiara are perfect together. They are an interesting couple also interesting as individuals. 

This book is emotional and physical healing after a tragic event that destroyed Kiara.  What happened to Kiara was horrible. Her uncle got what he deserved. The rape scene was too harsh for me and I cried, I felt really sad for her.

 Nino also has issues, he has a past and emotionless. It was a lot for Kiara to share intimate relations with a man after what happened to her, eventually, she overcomes her fear. Nino was an admirable character, he gave the space she needed and helped her to let go of her past, move on from her fear and rebuild her confidence.




 Kiara also helped him to accept his emotion and the end was absolutely beautiful. I knew Nino would profess his love but I loved the scene.




Read it, you will enjoy it for sure. Its a must-read for everyone who loves mafia romances

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews