Skip to main content

Review: Black Knight

Black Knight Black Knight by Rina Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One thing for sure is that the author's writing has improved. If she didn't drag Aiden and Elsa's story in three books I might have liked their story as well. What I missed in this book are Levi and Astrid. Their story was decent and it would have been great if there were also more glimpse of their life like the rest.

The best part of this book was where Kir was included. That little guy literally lightens up my mood every time he appeared.



Who goes to the bathroom of a friend's house and doesn't lock the door? It's Kimberly and that's how Xander found out she vomits the food she ate to lose weight. It worked for the story but this was pretty dumb. Other than these stupid mistakes it wasn't that bad.

I have always been curious why Xander bullies Kimberly. The reason was shocking but also makes sense. Although it was a misunderstanding, luckily things went well. I didn't have any expectations from this book however it turned out really good.

Ronan was funny like all the previous books. I hope he only jokes about the threesomes but not act upon it. I am not a fan of sharing and these stuffs. His interaction with Teal was mysterious now I am interested in their story. It was funny when Ronan tried to make Xander jealous by getting close to Kimberly. Those scenes were hilarious but also worked because Xander actually got jealous.

Although Silver annoyed me in the previous books, in this book she came to a different light. Behind her facade she is suffering. I wonder what's Cole and her story would be. Cole is quiet but very observant. Actually before this book, I didn't have much interest but now I want to know what will happen to every character.

The most shocking part is that Xander is actually a virgin while he acted he was a manwhore which was just a facade. That was an interesting plot twist. The epilogue at the end was cute. Is this book safe? I don't know . It has suicide attempt and bullying. The bullying wasn't the worst like the previous books rather mild but the suicide attempt scene was explicit. Other than these it's pretty safe.

The romantic development was good. It wasn't boring rather interesting. I enjoyed it a lot. It was overall entertaining. I never felt bored rather was on the edge to know what happens next.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews