Skip to main content

Review: Broken Prince

Broken Prince Broken Prince by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is way better than Paper princess. It was completely thrilling. Especially towards the end , I wanted to know what would happen.

I am not sure if the series is good or not but it's really addictive. It's easy to read and also fun. There's lots of drama and also many plot twist. Many things from paper princess is explained in this book such as Reed actually didn't cheat, the twins are sharing their girlfriend, Gideon's story etc. Easton is a lot funnier here than the previous book. I was a bit annoyed at Ella. The first half of the book she was kind of irritating but then she got better. Val is a really good friend.

This book is definitely a soap opera, filled with lots of dramas, plot twist, cute/adorable moments, friendship and romance.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews