Skip to main content

Review: The Kiss Thief

The Kiss Thief The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was hesitant to start this book because I thought it's a love triangle. One of the worst tropes for me is the Love triangle. However, I decided to try it and I enjoyed it. I don't think this book actually had a prominent love triangle plot. It was more focused on Wolfie and Francesca. The blurb is misleading.



It was clear from the beginning that it's about Francesca and Wolfe. Angelo was hardly in the story. I don't know if the author would come up with a sequel for him that would be a different story but in this book, Wolfe was the hero. I would love to read more about Angelo, his character was interesting.

In the beginning, Wolfe annoyed me because he was such a jerk but later as the story progressed we see Wolfe in a different light. Turns out he is actually a good man, who deeply cares for Francesca. I loved how he supported Francesca on her choices. I liked Francesca too but towards the end, she annoyed me. The ending was satisfying for every character.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews