Skip to main content

Review: Luca Vitiello

Luca Vitiello Luca Vitiello by Cora Reilly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoy mafia romance and Cora Reilly is one of my favorite authors. This book gives us Luca Vitiello's backstory and the events of Bound by honor from his perspective. Luca is a ruthless capo. I loved his relationship with his brother. We also see Aria's growth from Luca's point of view. This book is excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves mafia romances.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews