Skip to main content

Review: Sin & Discipline

Sin & Discipline Sin & Discipline by Lily White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is addictive and interesting. When I started reading this book I was immediately absorbed in it. The way Amelia and Lennon met was interesting. I liked Lennon, he is protective, caring and a complete alpha male.



Amelia was struggling, she is ambitious but naive and poor. Both Lennon and Amelia struggled, Lennon found his way out and Amelia still needs time. She is young, trapped in poverty. I loved how Lennon took care of her. Amelia needed him and he was there for her in every way. The twist at the end was shocking but that made his story even more captivating. Overall, it's a good book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews