Skip to main content

Review: Sweet Fall

Sweet Fall Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole

This is way better than Sweet Home. Both Lexi and Austin suffered a lot. However, they also understand each other the most when no one else's can. The way they supported each other is breathtaking.



Lexi's eating disorder was illustrated perfectly, it also portrayed the impact of anorexia. Austin's life was full of struggle. Although many people might dislike Axel I still believe Austin was able to fulfill his dreams because of the sacrifices Axel made. I know Axel made mistakes but he is also a victim of poverty and environments. And Levi, the poor guy has the most innocent soul.

I also liked how Rome helped Austin, he is a real good friend. Cass was also a good friend to Lexi. She understood her first before her other friends. Jimmy Don, Molly, and Aly was supportive too. The crew was great together.



It was a very emotional book. If you are into a mood for fun, a light book it's not for you. If you want a book that's gut-wrenching and very emotional, then it's definitely for you.



(The only problem I have is that Austin uses iPhone while they can't afford medicine for their sick mother, isn't it weird? I don't think it was necessary to mention many times that Austin was using an iPhone.)

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews