Skip to main content

Review: Sweet Hope

Sweet Hope Sweet Hope by Tillie Cole

This is my most favorite book in this series. Axel is trying to redeem himself for the things he had done in the past. When I read Sweet Fall , I knew Axel wasn't a bad person. He grew up in poverty and the gang life saved him and his family from his alcoholic father afforded his mothers medicine and siblings expenses. Everything he did was for his family.



He wants to move on but also he is stuck because he thinks he doesn't deserve anything good. He is a damaged soul. He is living in the darkness all his life, but then he met Ally, someone he feels connected to. Ally is his hope for life.

Ally is one of the best heroines I have read so far. She is supportive, compassionate, and understanding. She saw Axel's facade and understood him. She saw his worth when no one else's can and helped him to understand his worth as well.

“You’re my reawakening.”


And the romance between them was explosive. It was sexy, hot, and intense. It is one of the most passionate romance I have read ever. I don't know how to describe it. It was powerful and strong. It wasn't just lust but rather unconditional pure love. The sexual tension was just fantastic. Even the scenes were way too intense and they weren't even touching each other. And the sex scenes were just hot and very steamy. The undeniable heated passion between them was just beautiful. Everything about them was intense, hot, and beautiful.



We also get to see the whole crew, Molly, Rome, Lexy, Austin, Cass, and Jimmy Don. Levi's anger was reasonable. He didn't know a lot of things. I loved how Austin always had axels back, even though he wasn't aware of the sacrifices Axel made for them, still, he was with him. When Ally revealed Axel's sacrifices to Levi and Austin, it was too emotional. And the ending was beautiful. When Levi, Austin, Axel, and their children sat at the roof and gazed at the stars.



It's a beautiful story of moving forward, forgiveness, redemption, family, and love. I loved how Axel redeemed himself and how Ally stood up for him. It was more than a worth read.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews