Skip to main content

Review: Wall Street Titan

Wall Street Titan Wall Street Titan by Anna Zaires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is cute and intense at the same time. I loved everything about this book. Marcus and Emma is a very interesting couple. I adored Emma, she is cute and adorable. I liked how she was caring for her cats. She was really a perfect cat lady. It was enjoyable to see how Emma and Marcus's relationship progress. I would have loved this book more if it didn't end with a cliffhanger. But I understand why the author did it. She just wanted to make a sequel, other than that I don't see any reason for the cliffhanger, it seemed forced.

There are many adorable moments in this book that made me laugh. I didn't expect this book to be cute. It was a good surprised and I enjoyed every bit of it.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews