Skip to main content

Review: Archer's Voice

Archer's Voice Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan


I missed my afternoon nap for this but it was worth it. Now I am kicking myself why didn't I read this sooner?

Bree is a character that I immediately felt drawn to. She is kind, caring, and strong. Her patience for Archer was remarkable. Archer is sweet and strong in his own way. The story is just beautiful.



But one thing I want to know how does Bree gets friendly with everyone in the town just after she moved? here people stay away from me as if I am not human. also, can you really afford to live by waitressing? Anyway, I know it's fiction.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews