Skip to main content

Review: Her Baseborn Bridegroom

Her Baseborn Bridegroom Her Baseborn Bridegroom by Alice Coldbreath

Finally a really good book after a long time. I enjoy reading historical romance. The language isn't hard either which made it more enjoyable as English isn't my first language. I enjoyed watching Mason struggle with his feelings and how naive but fierce Linnet is.

“You’re mine,” he said darkly against her ear. Then he pulled back, looking at her through unfathomable, dark eyes. “Now you say it, Linnet.” She leant up on her tip toes, bringing her mouth close to his ear. “You’re mine,” she whispered and felt him go still before his breathing caught. When she leant back he had the strangest, conflicted look on his face. But he’d wanted to hear the words, she thought in puzzlement. Hadn’t he? “Let’s try again,” he said tightly.”


I laughed and swooned at the same time in this scene. I laughed cause Linned was really naive. She didn't understand that he wanted her to tell "I am Yours". At the same time, I adored them, as Mason got really confused about this, He didn't understand the effect Linnet have on him. It's just too good. I loved how possessive he is, and how fierce Linnet becomes. I never felt bored while reading this. Even though it was predictable, i still enjoyed the book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews