Skip to main content

Review: Stay with Me

Stay with Me Stay with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout


This book is just outstanding. I laughed many times because Calla is such an adorable character. She is really sweet, cute, and responsible. Even though she has terrible parents, she choose good path for herself. Now Jax is also an interesting character. He is confident, bossy but also very caring. The way he loved and protected Calla is extraordinary.



I needed more scene with Uncle Clyde and Calla, cause that man is just a pure soul. His conversation with Calla was always sweet and when he called her babygirl, it was freaking cute. He is the father figure she needed.

This book is a bit longer but I never was bored. The suspenseful plot was really good.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews