Skip to main content

Review: Be My Hero

Be My Hero Be My Hero by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all, I don't like the cover. Sorry, not sorry. I have no grudge against pregnant women, instead I respect them because giving birth is a Hella hard. But u have to admit this cover is hideous.

Now there's a saying, never judge a book by its cover. Which is true because this book is really good.

The hero and heroine doesn't actually gets intimate untill almost 70% of the book which is cool because if the protagonists get together early I mostly lost interest . However I was a bit bored at some point because they don't do anything. The hero goes to work and the heroine takes care of the household, they talk, eat and sleep. That's all. The ending was also a bit abrupt. However, I enjoyed it.

Trigger warning : rape (off page) , pedophilia(off page) , child neglect (on page)

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews