Skip to main content

Review: Leo

Leo Leo by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is really long. I was totally exhausted.Although it was too draggy, especially in the middle, I ended up enjoying it.



My main problem is the Preston boys. They are such hypocrites. They say they have changed and then they bad mouth behind Mia's back.



I wasn't very fond of neither Lucas nor Logan. And only Logan apologized to Mia but Lucas never did. Why? Because he is bad with words.



Leo annoyed me a lot. Even though Mia had Bulimia she decided to be with Leo and he just pushed her away. I was really angry. However, when he fought for her later I felt good. I wonder if they didn't have their son Benny, would Leo fight for her? Lucy is the best Preston among them. The twins Liam and Linc were also fascinating. I wanted more scenes of Lachlan. Furthermore, Mia deserves better. Overall, the story itself wasn't bad, I enjoyed it other than these issues.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews