Skip to main content

Review: Price of a Kiss

Price of a Kiss Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book totally surprised me in a good way. I was a bit hesitant at first to start this book because the hero is a gigolo. But I am glad I tried it. Because once I started, I was totally into the book. It is a beautiful story.

Often I have a hard time understanding a heroine. But Resse is just awesome. She is outgoing, fierce, and supportive. Even though Mason is a gigolo, he is actually a very decent guy. He was groomed into prostitution by his landlady and that women introduced him to many rich women. He was in a desperate situation, needed money. I loved how Reese never judged him unlike everyone and understand him.

Their friendship was cute. Their conversation, banter is very natural. The way they slowly develop feelings is perfect. It was good to see how they tried to fight their feelings but eventually realized how much they are into each other. I enjoyed how Resse supported mason and helped him throughout the book. Overall, I enjoyed it immensely.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews