Skip to main content

Review: Priceless

Priceless Priceless by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is about Brandt and Sarah. They were introduced in To Professor, with Love and Price of a Kiss respectively. I was excited to read this book because both characters intrigued me in the previous books also I wanted to know how the author handles a romance with protagonists with cerebral palsy.

I didn't know about cerebral palsy until the show 911 and I was really curious. I have to admit the author portrayed everything very well and it made a lot of sense. Both protagonists were best friends and slowly develops feelings.

“You, me, together,” he said, his teeth nipping at my earlobe. “Permanently, being as clingy and possessive, jealous, space-invading boyfriend and girlfriend as we want, because this is happening. We are so fucking happening together. Whether you like it or not, you’re mine...just as I’ve been yours for years. So...do you got all that?”


I loved how they both supported and protected each other.

A moment of appreciation of Brandt, Noel, and Aspen,
 
“Hey, you two!” I yelled toward the opened door of my room. “Get your lips off each other, already, and pay a little attention to your son, why don’t you?”

  My call worked. Seconds later, both Noel and Aspen appeared in the doorway.

  “What’s he done now?” Noel asked.

  “Nothing.” I shoved my wallet into my back pocket as I slipped my feet into my tennis shoes. “He’s just lonely. So stop trying to make him a new brother or sister and play with the one you have. I’ve got places to be.”


Can we appreciate Aspen more? because she really is their mother.
“You are not my mother.” His voice was low and certain as he spoke. “My mother’s name is Aspen.”

When Colton said this to Daisy, I was overwhelmed with emotion. All in all, I totally enjoyed this book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews