Skip to main content

Review: Radiance

Radiance Radiance by Grace Draven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Sleep here each day, Ildiko.”

  A sweet warmth suffused her. She entangled her legs with his and hugged his arm to her waist. “As you wish. Just don’t steal the blankets.”


Their relationship is just pure. It was really good to see how slowly they fall for each other. At first it was platonic but then slowly it became romantic. And who doesn't like a strong heroine? We need more heroine who can be a badass.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews