Skip to main content

Review: To Professor, with Love

To Professor, with Love To Professor, with Love by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“You are mine and i am your. And we belong together”


This book is emotional, passionate, and alluring. Noel is a drool-worthy hero. He is just awesome. He is caring, loving, and hot.Aspen is such a sweet heroine.

Most importantly, this book made me feel. I felt their emotions, connection, struggles. Also, the baby drama regarding Mason was totally unexpected.

“It's always the one you shouldn't want that you end up wanting the most”


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews