Skip to main content

Review: Surprise Me

Surprise Me Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book was really fun. I think it's kinda rom-com also chick-lit. At first, I was a bit bored but once I got into the story I was hooked. I admit some parts felt very silly but it was funny. The plot twist was totally unexpected and I loved how it wrapped up everything.

Sometimes we need a book that just makes us laugh also makes us feel. It is that kind of book. It makes u laugh and also makes you feel. Parents can't protect their children always. And parents are human beings. We can't idolize them. They aren't perfect and sometimes we don't even know them properly. Life happens but we have to move on. Live, enjoy, and expand your boundaries. It's the beauty of life.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Beard in Mind

Beard in Mind by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews

Review: Bittersweet Always

Bittersweet Always by Ella Fields My rating: 5 of 5 stars Etc View all my reviews

Review: Beard Science

Beard Science by Penny Reid My rating: 5 of 5 stars Rtc View all my reviews